-
June 26th, 2002, 09:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi, Scott.
I responded to your email but it kept getting returned.
You'll have to check with the Post Office to see what it will cost for
you to ship your film round trip. I have printed directly from a single frame
years ago using an enlarger and some Ciba paper. Worked okay but
grainey, as you would expect. Having a jpeg will work but will be
limited to video resolution if it comes from a still frame off video.
We
have been called out of town on a family emergency so I would wait to
send anything until the end of the week or early next week as there will
be no one here to receive it. We'll be leaving tomorrow so let me know
if you have any other questions. Otherwise, I will talk to you when we
get back.
Roger
-
June 30th, 2002, 10:39 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Putting this back on the top shelf so maybe Scott will see it. Scott are you out there.....?
Roger
-
July 1st, 2002, 08:05 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Hey Roger
Thanks for the reply, have been out of town myself lately. Sent you an email also.
Scott
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks